Category Manager Purchase (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Purchasing, Materials Management, Logistics
Category Manager Purchase (m/f/d)
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
You can also become part of our team for assisting our company to grow even further.
- Active role in the creation, coordination and implementation of purchasing and supplier strategy, as well as its continuous optimisation and expansion
- Contract and price negotiations as well as conclusion of master agreements including maintenance of master data
- Comprehensive support of an international group of suppliers including condition negotiations
- Processing of supplier-specific enquiries and projects
- Active role in the placement of new projects: The core process of cosnova is regular product range changes. Control and supplier selection is carried out together with Product Marketing.
- Coordination and plausibility of target figures for new projects with the planning department and product marketing.
- Monitoring of the supplier portfolio and key procurement figures: Delivery readiness, production capacities, price development
- Controlling, analysis and interpretation of the most important key figures at supplier and category level to monitor success and derive optimisation measures
- Preparing and leading regular controlling meetings, internal & external
- Successfully completed business studies
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in purchasing, purchasing controlling or category management in the FMCG industry
- Confident handling of common MS Office products, especially excellent Excel skills (table formatting, S&W references, pivot tables, chart creation) and Power Point.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills to be able to implement new processes quickly and initiate optimisations yourself
- Enjoy change in a dynamic environment
- Independent, structured, solution-oriented and self-reliant way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English (our supplier negotiations take place almost exclusively in English)
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Christine Fink
- Director People & Organization
- +49 6196 76156 1867