Content Creator (m/f/d) for the brand "essence"
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Marketing / Communication / Editing
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and Catrice.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
For our newly founded creative content team we are looking for Content Creators with a focus on social media and ecommerce. Are you passionate creating your own content? Are you on all major social media platforms and familiar with the ecommerce sector? Are you creative, open and have a highly developed affinity for beauty and colour cosmetics? Then we are looking for you: come and join the cosnova family!
- You will be one of the faces representing our brand essence/Catrice developing and realising exciting, inspiring, and engaging creative content and bringing our brand strategies and messages to life for all relevant digital touchpoints
- You will coordinate, execute, and edit target group focused material for our brands essence and Catrice from start to finish in our inhouse studio or at brand events and activations.
- You will develop guidelines for photos used on all our digital platforms and for all digital application scenarios.
- Being up to date with the latest social media trends and an expert in your field, you’ll be sharing learnings and providing creative and innovative input with the entire team.
- Working closely with other marketing teams you will ensure that content is aligned with brand aesthetics and identity and use analyses to optimise content production.
- In active and close collaboration with the marketing teams and all other production units you’ll be working on developing relevant and innovative ways of addressing our target groups with appropriate content and stories.
- You love to be in front of the camera and have experience in creating and publishing your own content (photo and video) for numerous social platforms, in particular Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- You feel comfortable with filming, photography and video camera set-up on both camera and iPhone
- Excellent social media skills including an eye for identifying new trends and formats, openness to adopt them and the ability to react fast to create content to leverage these trends
- Highly developed affinity for beauty, cosmetics, and social media trends.
- Ability to immerse yourself in the brand and use your strong eye for design, colour, motion, and good storytelling skills to cater for the appropriate audience
- Experience in delivering creative and high-quality content in a high-volume, fast-paced production workflow.
- High levels of flexibility, creativity and accountability paired with a charismatic and collaborative character.
- Ability to work autonomously or in a cooperative, diverse group.
- Collaborative nature, open to share ideas, inspiration, and best practices with the immediate and extended team
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Sina Thonipara
- Senior HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1057