Creative Producer (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Marketing / Communication / Editing
- Full/part time
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and Catrice.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
For our newly founded creative content team we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised photo and video producer with a focus on social media and ecommerce.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of establishing an exciting new team and dynamic workflows within flat hierarchies and with a high degree of personal responsibilities.
If that sounds interesting to you and you are creative, open-mined, have a highly developed affinity for beauty and colour cosmetics, experience in creating assets for ecommerce and love to structure and organise; then we are looking for you: come and join the studio_c team and cosnova family!
- In close cooperation with the brand teams you will develop the creative direction for ecommerce and social media photo and video assets
- You will be responsible for the production of photo and video content from beginning to end – research and creative process, organisation and production, post production and delivery to our digital platforms and ecommerce partners
- You will ensure that production schedules, budgets and legal compliance are met
- Working in collaboration with the ecommerce and marketing teams you will plan and schedule the delivery of content.
- You will deliver the assets to the highest standard ensuring that deadlines and requirements are kept
- You will contribute to the productivity and efficiency of the team by creating and constantly optimising structured production processes and creating strong relationships with stakeholders based on clear and direct communication
- Using Asana, you will manage requests from the extended team
- During production you will manage the photographers, videographers and crew on set and ensure all runs to schedule within budget
- You will manage and create a detailed production plan for the year, taking into consideration factors like product launches, timings, budgets and team requirements
- Manage and track production budgets, including those for external partners when needed
- Support our teamlead in the coordination of teams involved in production and their workflow
- Extensive experience in producing assets for the beauty industry and digital platforms
- Significant experience in leading production teams and managing post production processes
- Strong understanding of the colour cosmetics industry and outstanding ability to translate brand guidelines into photo and video assets
- Affinity for the most popular social media platforms and openness to acquaint yourself with new apps and Social Media platforms
- Good understanding of target audiences
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and the ability to work well in cross-functional teams under pressure
- Eye with an attention to detail
- Calm approach when working to tight deadlines and the strong ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Collaborative team player, who enjoys creating a new set-up and has strong communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Sina Thonipara
- Senior HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1057