Purchasing Manager POS (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Purchasing, Materials Management, Logistics
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and Catrice.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
You can also become part of our team for fostering the progression of the area Purchase
- Cross-brand purchasing & procurement for our more than 1,800 products and central interface to our more than 80 suppliers worldwide
- Coordinating production capacities & delivery priorities at our external partners
- Onboarding new suppliers incl. contract negotiation
- Preparation & implementation of the annual supplier meetings including price negotiation
- Setup and implementation of new processes for new brands and new business areas concerning purchase
- Data analysis, monitoring and reporting on a regular basis
- Cross-functional project work
- Several years of professional experience in direct purchasing and procurement, especially with international suppliers
- Fast detection of complex relationships and resilience
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Very good communication skills and negotiation know-how
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Very good knowledge of SAP R / 3 and Excel
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Christine Fink
- Director People & Organization
- +49 6196 76156 1867