SAP Consultant / IT Manager Business Process (m/f/d) SAP MM / FI / ERP
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and Catrice.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
You can also become part of our team for assisting our company to grow even further.
- Design and configuration of applications and system adaption of SAP SAP ERP (6.0 EHP 8, HANA DB.
- Consulting and technical definition of requirements and adoption of timely implementation in coordination with your team colleagues, internal stakeholders and, if necessary, external consultants.
- Ensuring interface monitoring as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support in the team
- Active participation and sub-project responsibility in challenging national and international projects, such as the upcoming SAP S / 4 HANA implementation
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer science or comparable education/qualification
- Serval years of relevant working experience in the context (inhouse) SAP-Consulting / -Customizing
- Practical experience in the concept, development and implementation of SAP projects
- Substantiated practical knowledge with minimum one SAP ERP module, preferably MM or also FI, ideally with both, paired with the willingness to extend the own expertise
- Very good logistical process knowledge
- ABAP coding and Fiori App skills are desirable
- Willingness to participate in the S/4 HANA migration project
- Communication skills and ability to convince others as well as team player
- Implementation strength as well as structured and analytical way of working
- Fluent German and English
Benefits of the position:
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Marc Trautmann
- Senior HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1060