IT Manager MDM Solutions (m/f/d) / Master Data Management
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
You can also become part of our team for fostering the progression of the area IT.
- Responsible within the project team for the technical conception for the digitalization of our business processes within the framework of master data
- Optimization of existing solutions, e.g. supplier briefings or solution development for the constantly increasing requirements of valid master data and their worldwide exchange, e.g. using GDSN
- Coordination and implementation of new PIM/MDM applications for our STEP system
- Coordination with the individual departments along the product life cycle.
- User support of the existing PIM/MDM application
- Management of external service providers
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics or comparable training
- Application developer experience
- Experience in coordinating cross-cutting issues across system boundaries and a good technical understanding of interfaces/web services
- Ideally experience with PIM (STIBO) and in the MDM / ERP / CRM / PDM / PLM environment
- Knowledge of software architecture and requirements management
- Know-how about the connection of backend systems (WebServices, XML, JSON, REST)
- Interest in the function as an interface between the department and IT
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- High process understanding
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of self-organization
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English or German. Your contact person for this vacancy is
- Marc Trautmann
- Senior HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1060