International Key Account Manager Wholesale (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Sales, Key Accounting
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
With our newest brand Zeena we want to offer high quality products at best price to low income consumers in emerging markets.
You can also become part of our team for assisting our company to grow even further.
You will develop an expansion strategy for our new brand Zeena and implement it successfully
You work closely with our internal interfaces Finance, Order Process, Logistics, Marketing and the other Sales teams to build up the wholesale business and maximize sales opportunities
You are also looking for suitable sales partners in the focus regions of Latin America and MENA (Middle East North Africa)
You create monthly reports for the rest of the company and are responsible for price/margin negotiations and quantity planning
You represent cosnova and our Zeena brand at trade fairs
You have a successfully completed business administration degree with at least 5 years of professional experience in key account management, preferably in the cosmetics industry
You already have experience in working with wholesalers
You are a strong team player with a positive attitude and open to a dynamic environment
Very good analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills complete your profile
You are willing to travel internationally
Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, German or Spanish and other languages are an advantage
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Tina Schomann
- Head of HR
- +49 6196 76156 1055