Payroll Manager & Assistance General Management
- cosnova Italia S.r.l
- Published: 19.04.2023
Payroll Manager & Assistant General Management
With our brands like essence and CATRICE we established new standards on the international cosmetic market and our brands are available in about 80 countries. We offer interesting, diverse jobs in a strongly growing, dynamic company and are looking for motivated people who want to support us with their expertise..
- Payroll administration in collaboration with the designated external payroll provider
- collecting monthly changes, providing Information to external payroll provider, answering employee questions as well as the internal Finance Department and the GDPR responsible.
- Handling of supplementary funds, questions coming from CNDE and related to HR/payroll topics (e.g. TFR and FTE calculation, others) health and accident insurance details, bonus detaxation (how it works, subscription to AICE)
- exchange Payroll provider related to ASCOM/AICE contribution, welfare etc.
- Requesting and providing reports and payroll data for estimate calculation, year-end closing (statutory records, exchange of information with payroll provider for Cuneo fiscale, INAIL etc.), and audits
- On- & Offboarding from employees (Notification of relevant departments + preparation of documents like employee guidelines)
- Time and Attendance Management (Infocom)
- Administration of Employee insurances
- Fleet management/Company cars
- Benefit management (restaurant card, etc.)
- Preparation of bonus and salary letters
- Update of the diverse employee Guidelines
- Organigram chart updates for FINANCE & GDPR
- Support of GM with organizational and administrative tasks.
- Planning and organization of appointments and meetings, and possible booking of business trips for team colleagues
- Interface to other departments at the German headquarter to secure a smooth cooperation
- Relevant, multi-year professional experience in the field of payroll, ideally also performing accounting records of personnel costs in a small to mid-sized company as well as assistance.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills as well as very good communication skills
- a proactive, independent, and goal-oriented way of working. As the team is small a hands-on mentality is helpful.
- cross departmental understanding, work approach and a team orientated attitude is needed. A personality that is open to change, and trustworthy is expected. Already experience in dealing with strictly confidential business processes, such as human resources, and management.
- Very good written and spoken English is mandatory due to interaction with the German headquarter.
- Solid knowledge/handling of MS Office
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English. Your contact person for this vacancy is
- Salvatore Perri
- Teamlead Operations & International HR
- +49 6196 76156 1076