(Senior) IT Operations Engineer / (Web) Backend Systems (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Software Development
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key to our success is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a decisive role in shaping our success.
You can also become part of our team for assisting our company to grow even further.
- Technical owner of the BE systems (platform) including proactive optimization
- Responsibility and further development of our platform solution with a focus on the associated backend services
- Management of external service providers: coordination of steering/alignment meetings, incident handling, further development for the main components of the backend (BE) of our platform
- Management and coordination of external backend development resources
- Ensuring the provision of resources for projects, brainstorming and operations
- Ensuring quality in further development within the BE systems
- Escalation authority for technical problems in BE systems (definition of the solution approach, resolution of conflicts between Dev & Ops)
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions based on MACH technology principles
- Experience in dealing with data hubs and APIs
- Experience in the area of Salesforce Cloud Solutions and/or Shopify would be an advantage
- Extensive expertise in the area of software development and architecture, preferably in the area of microservices.
- Knowledge of the implementation and operation of secure and high-performance distributed systems
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A solution-oriented, structured way of working combined with a willingness to make decisions and a high level of initiative
- Excellent team skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English, German an advantage
Benefits of the position:
- Attractive working environment: Challenging tasks with a lot of creative freedom in a stylish office.
- Team: Kind, motivated colleagues, for whom the idea of teamwork is principal.
- Family business: Owner-managed, acting sustainably, and always at eye level from interns to management.
- Flexibility: Through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- Prospects: Whether onboarding, continuous on-the-job training, job rotation, or internal/external further training measures - everything is possible.
- The classics: 30 days' holiday as well as a freshly prepared lunch, fruit, coffee variety, as well as tea and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: Company pension scheme, in-house gym, JobTicket, subsidy for childcare costs, and always reasons to celebrate together. Our list is long, so there is bound to be something for you. You can find all our benefits here: www.cosnova.com/en/karriere
- Marc Trautmann
- Senior HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1060