- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Marketing / Communication / Editing
With our brands like essence and CATRICE we established new standards on the international cosmetic market and our brands are available in about 80 countries. We offer interesting, diverse jobs in a strongly growing, dynamic company and are looking for motivated people who want to support us with their expertise.
For our newly founded creative content team we are looking for a full-time copywriter with a focus on social media and ecommerce. Are you passionate about language and writing? Are you on all major social media platforms and familiar with the ecommerce sector? Are you creative, open and have a highly developed affinity for beauty and colour cosmetics? Then we are looking for you: come and join the cosnova family!
- You will create eloquent, creative, and witty target group focused content (e.g., product texts, headlines, and content captions) for all relevant digital touchpoints for our brands essence and CATRICE
- You will be responsible for guaranteeing the consistency of language and conformity with brand identity, while managing to find the relevant tonality for the respective platforms.
- Being up to date with the latest social media trends and an expert in your field, you’ll be sharing and providing creative and innovative input with the entire team.
- In close cooperation with the brand marketing teams you will continuously be updating and developing the brand tonality.
- In active and close collaboration with the marketing teams and all other production units you’ll be working on developing relevant and innovative ways of addressing our target groups with appropriate content and stories.
- Several years of experience as a copywriter or in a similar role.
- You must be fluent in English and have excellent knowledge of German (written and spoken).
- Affinity for Gen Z; excellent knowledge of trend words, tonality and slang, especially related to beauty.
- Highly developed affinity for beauty, cosmetics, and social media trends.
- Experience in delivering creative and high-quality content in a high-volume, fast-paced production workflow.
- High levels of flexibility, creativity and accountability paired with a charismatic and collaborative character.
- Strong eye for detail
- Exciting tasks in a fast growing and international company
- An open corporate culture where it is fun to contribute with your own ideas
- A very good introductory training period
- An attractive salary package with comprehensive social benefits
- Selvi-Selay Liebau
- Human Resources Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1056