Analyst Social Listening & Social Media (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
With our brands like essence and CATRICE we established new standards on the international cosmetic market and our brands are available in about 80 countries. We offer interesting, diverse jobs in a strongly growing, dynamic company and are looking for motivated people who want to support us with their expertise.
- Analyze consumer-feedback via social listening on social media/channels as input for the optimization of our products, services and the brand positioning and perception.
- You analyze the sentiment and help us to understand our consumers, their needs and frustrations, on all social channels.
- You identify how is talking about our brands and products and how is most influential.
- In addition to social listening you may use other research methods like Surveys and data analysis.
- Help your colleagues to constantly engage with consumers.
- You capture the mood of users on social media channels and can communicate this to the marketing teams.
- You identify trending topics and exchange with the marketing teams on these.
- Yield insights to inform our digital marketing and to guide the development of the experiences we build on our social channels
- Spread insights of our research beyond the core stakeholders to fuel consumer-centered innovation within the cosnova brands
- Be the voice of the consumer by developing and defending the consumer’s point of view
- Establish a Voice of Consumer program to measure our ongoing user experience and find key drivers to optimize our experiences
- Relevant academic qualification
- Proven experience in the area of Social Listening and Social Analytics
- Track-record in planning, executing and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, especially social media
- Deep understanding of the shortcomings of different research methods and the difference between attitudinal and behavioral behaviors
- Excellent analytical thinking capacity and well-structured working approach to bulletproof present user insights to your stakeholders
- Data savviness and strong bias for insights-driven and fast-pace decision making, keeping in mind the balance between effort & impact
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- Fluent in German and English language
Benefits of the position:
- Active participation in the new growth area of digital marketing & experiences
- An exciting, varied area of responsibility in an innovative, international environment
- An open, family corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute ideas
- A very good, appreciative onboarding and flexible work opportunities
- A wide range of benefits, family and health services (including various insurances, in-house fitness studio, excellent canteen and much more)
- Marc Trautmann
- Senior HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1060