- cosnova GmbH
- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
With our brands essence and CATRICE we established new standards on the international cosmetic market and our brands are available in about 80 countries. We offer interesting, diverse jobs in a strongly growing, dynamic company and are looking for motivated people who want to support us with their expertise.
For our newly founded creative content team we are looking for a videographer (either in full-time, part-time or freelance) with a focus on social media and ecommerce. Are you passionate about videos, especially on digital platforms? Can you film, cut, and edit videos yourself? Are you on all major social media platforms, in particular TikTok, YouTube and Instagram? Are you creative, open and have a highly developed affinity for beauty and colour cosmetics? Then we are looking for you: come and join the cosnova family!
- You will develop and create entertaining, relevant, and above all inspiring videos for our social media platforms; your focus will be on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube – filmed both on phone and camera
- In our inhouse studio you will independently create and implement entertaining and imaginative video projects (e.g., tutorials, product videos, entertainment formats) for all our brands’ global channels; this includes technical conception and realisation from set-up to post-production.
- You will be responsible for the post-production of your material, in particular cut and editing; creating and integrating your own graphics and animations.
- Being up to date with the latest social media trends and an expert in your field, you’ll be sharing and providing creative and innovative input with the entire team.
- You will be on the look-out for new and innovative formats within the beauty industry, particularly those coming from the US and Asia. And continuously developing cool, contemporary, and creatively inspiring material and video effects.
- In active and close collaboration with the marketing teams and all other production units you’ll be working on developing relevant and innovative ways of addressing our target groups with the appropriate content and stories.
- Several years of experience in and in-depth knowledge of professional camera work, film, lighting as well as editing and animation.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop), but above all confident handling of InShot and CapCut.
- High affinity for beauty, cosmetics, and social media trends.
- Great passion for video content, especially social content.
- Very good knowledge of state-of-the-art video production for various social media and ecommerce platforms.
- Experience in delivering creative and high-quality content in a high-volume, fast-paced production workflow.
- High levels of flexibility, creativity and accountability paired with a charismatic and collaborative character.
- Strong eye for detail
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken).
- Exciting tasks in a fast growing and international company
- An open corporate culture where it is fun to contribute with your own ideas
- A very good introductory training period
- An attractive salary package with comprehensive social benefits
- Selvi-Selay Liebau
- Human Resources Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1056