Working student for our Innovation Lab Team (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Working student
- Hour based
Working student for our innovation lab team (m/f/d)
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and Catrice.
The key is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a key role in shaping our success.
Are you studying and looking for a working student position? Are you creative and enjoy working in a team? Are you motivated to work on your own projects? Then, you have come to the right place, because we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in our Innovation Lab.
In the Cosnova Innovation Lab, innovations are developed in the form of new products, services or even start-ups that are intended to secure sustainable competitive advantages for Cosnova and our brands. Here ideas can grow outside of day-to-day business. Develop an exciting future with us!
- Insights: Support the Innovation Managers in the Phase of Insights generation with deep research, user interviews or analysis of e.g., trend reports.
- Develop some of the prototypes and MVPs designed by our Senior Innovation Managers: write to external agencies and suppliers to ensure the realization of the experimental program within the agreed time and budget.
- Propose ideas to implement in the product development phase which reflects conclusions and learnings of previous prototypes.
- Continuous improvement: the innovation already existing in the market which belongs to cosnova innovation portfolio and propose incremental improvements thereof.
- Studies in Business Administration, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Innovation Management or Product Engineering
- Ideally first practical experience in close contact with development teams of firms dedicated to the manufacturing of goods or software applications
- Duration: min. 6 months, ideally as of now
- Passion for social and behavioral studies.
- Handling of MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Ideally handling some CAD softwares (Shark, Inventor, ProEngineer or similar) and/or Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect) and/or Rendering Engines (Mental Ray, Blender Render, ecc…).
- First experiences in design thinking and agile working methods as well as affinity to cosmetics, beauty and trends are an advantage
- Fluency in the English language.
- Team: A collegial and motivated team that is looking forward to you and with whom you can actively shape our success story.
- Practical insights: Valuable insights into the day-to-day business of a global beauty company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- JobTicket: Discounted JobTicket for comprehensive use in the entire RMV area.
- Flexibility: through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- The classics: subsidized lunch, fruit, and free hot and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: our own nail studio, free products from our essence and Catrice brands, as well as access to exclusive offers at special conditions (corporate benefits) and, of course, attractive payment.
- Organizational Development & HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1064