Working Student Global POS Marketing for the brand CATRICE (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Working student
- Hour based
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a key role in shaping our success.
Are you looking for a working student position? Are you creative and enjoy working in a team? Are you motivated to work on your own projects? Then, you have come to the right place, because we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in our Global POS Marketing department.
- You take over the continuous monitoring of the POS at competitors incl. analysis and preparation of reports
- You support the design development of POS materials such as text strips and visuals from conception to briefing to design approval
- You support the design, conception, construction and design of secondary placements (displays & floorstands)
- You contribute to the creation of our global planograms
- You organize product samples at the marketing departments
- You are enrolled in a degree program in business or communication sciences or a marketing-relevant degree program (at least 3 completed semesters)
- Duration: at least 9 months, ideally starting in September 2023
- You have a very good sense for visual representations of the CATRICE brand
- You enjoy working in a team and have a high degree of organizational and communication skills
- Your way of working is characterized by independence and diligence
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Desirable: ADOBE Photoshop and InDesign)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team: A collegial and motivated team that is looking forward to you and with whom you can actively shape our success story.
- Practical insights: Valuable insights into the day-to-day business of a global beauty company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- JobTicket: Discounted JobTicket for comprehensive use in the entire RMV area.
- Flexibility: through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- The classics: subsidized lunch, fruit, and free hot and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: our own nail studio, free products from our essence and CATRICE brands, as well as access to exclusive offers at special conditions (corporate benefits) and, of course, attractive payment.
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English or German. Your contact person for this vacancy is
- Louisa Stillger
- Organizational Development & HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1064