Working student IT (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Working student
- Software Development
- Hour based
Working Student Website IT (m/f/d)
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a key role in shaping our success.
Are you studying and looking for a working student position? Are you creative and enjoy working in a team? Are you motivated to work on your own projects? Then, you have come to the right place, because we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in our IT Department.
- You support our IT Service & Support team in processing internal, technical inquiries
- You support and advise employees on IT application-related issues (hardware and software, authorizations, IT systems)
- You manage our Active Directory, Exchange, MS operating systems, software distribution / client management
- You configure and monitor the internal IT infrastructure
- You are enrolled in a (IT) technical degree program
- You have an enthusiasm for IT technology
- You have proactive communication skills and a good ability to express yourself to our users
- You are able to work on problems in a structured and independent manner
- You reliably document your work steps
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
- Team: A collegial and motivated team that is looking forward to you and with whom you can actively shape our success story.
- Practical insights: Valuable insights into the day-to-day business of a global beauty company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- JobTicket: Discounted JobTicket for comprehensive use in the entire RMV area.
- Flexibility: through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- The classics: subsidized lunch, fruit, and free hot and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: our own nail studio, free products from our essence and CATRICE brands, as well as access to exclusive offers at special conditions (corporate benefits) and, of course, attractive payment.
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English or German. Your contact person for this vacancy is:
- Louisa Stillger
- Organizational Development & HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1064