Working Student Sales Europe (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Sulzbach (Taunus), Limespark
- Working student
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a key role in shaping our success.
Are you studying and looking for a working student position? Are you motivated to work on your own projects? Then, you have come to the right place, because we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in our Sales Europe team.
- Support of our Sales Europe team in general office tasks
- Formatting and editing excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations
- Careful data maintenance in our IT-systems
- Academic studies in Economics, business administration or a related subject
- Ideally first working experiences gained through internships
- Duration: min. 12 months, ideally as of now
- Proficient handling of Excel (formula, vlookup, etc.), Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Affinity in handling IT systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and enthusiasm for our brands
- Reliable, independent and structured way of working
- Very good communication skills and quick comprehension
- Team: A collegial and motivated team that is looking forward to you and with whom you can actively shape our success story.
- Practical insights: Valuable insights into the day-to-day business of a global beauty company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- JobTicket: Discounted JobTicket for comprehensive use in the entire RMV area.
- Flexibility: through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- The classics: subsidized lunch, fruit, and free hot and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: our own nail studio, free products from our essence and CATRICE brands, as well as access to exclusive offers at special conditions (corporate benefits) and, of course, attractive payment.
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English or German. Your contact person for this vacancy is:
- Louisa Stillger
- Organizational Development & HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1064