Working student Website Management (m/f/d)
- cosnova GmbH
- Working student
- Hour based
We set ourselves a goal 20 years ago: to give everyone access to decorative cosmetics. Our claim: top quality and appealing design at the lowest possible price. Today, we are shaping the cosmetics market in over 80 countries worldwide with our brands essence and CATRICE.
The key is our round about 700 employees who, with their passion for our products and their commitment, play a key role in shaping our success.
Are you studying and looking for a working student position? Are you creative and enjoy working in a team? Are you motivated to work on your own projects? Then, you have come to the right place, because we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in our Website Management.
- You design landing pages and create briefings
- You support the creation of website analyses and campaign reports
- Benchmarking and trend scouting of competitor websites is part of your tasks
- You independently create texts for the website content if required
- You take over the management of the onoging "Gift with Purchase" promo (tracking of article stocks and maintenance of new articles)
- You are enrolled in a relevant degree program
- Duration: at least 6 months, ideally starting immediately
- You have a good sense for a user-oriented design with an eye for details
- Your working style is characterized by strong analytical skills
- Reliable, independent, structured way of working and enjoy teamwork
- Very good communication skills and quick comprehension
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office applications
- Fluent in German and English
- Team: A collegial and motivated team that is looking forward to you and with whom you can actively shape our success story.
- Practical insights: Valuable insights into the day-to-day business of a global beauty company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- JobTicket: Discounted JobTicket for comprehensive use in the entire RMV area.
- Flexibility: through mobile working and flexible working hours.
- The classics: subsidized lunch, fruit, and free hot and cold drinks.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: our own nail studio, free products from our essence and CATRICE brands, as well as access to exclusive offers at special conditions (corporate benefits) and, of course, attractive payment.
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English or German. Your contact person for this vacancy is
- Louisa Stillger
- Organizational Development & HR Manager
- +49 6196 76156 1064